- Crossref DOI Prefix: 10.31695/IJASRE
- ISSN: 2454 - 8006
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
International Journal of Advances in Scientific Research and Engineering-IJASRE
Open Access Policy
In order to ensure maximum reach of International Journal of Advance in Scientific Research and Engineering (IJASRE) contents, we have adopted the open access policy, meaning that;
- All the articles published in IJASRE are made freely accessible online immediately after publication in an easily readable format, without any subscription or registration barrier.
- All the published articles are licensed under a Creative Commons license. Articles can be shared and adapted, provided the attribution for the work is given.
Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement:
The publication of a peer-reviewed journal requires continuous work, responsibility, liability, and collaboration from all involved parties: authors, reviewers, chief editor, managing editors, associate editors, editors and board members. The chief editor/ editors have the responsibility of keeping/monitoring the publishing ethics and maintaining the academic record. The Editorial Board assumes their responsibility for verifying the articles of fraudulent data or plagiarism. The editorial team goal is to maintain the publication at the highest publication standards, implying: good quality, original, research-based articles, but also corrections, clarifications, retractions, and apologies, if needed. We appreciate the contributions of every involved party to the work that we publish.
Publication and Authorship:
- All submitted papers to IJASRE are subject to strict Double-blind peer review process.
- The rejected articles are not being resent for reviewing.
- Authors should provide all sources of data used in the research.
Authors’ Ethics and Responsibility
- An author is a person who has a substantial contribution to the article; all other contributions should be mentioned as acknowledgments.
- Authors must ensure that the submitted article is their original work, which has not been previously published.
- Authors must ensure that the submitted article has not been considered for publication elsewhere.
- Authors should cite only the articles which have contributed to their work; unnecessary citations should not be listed.
- Authors should present their work as objectively as possible.
- Arguments that discriminate people by race, sex, origin, religion, etc., are not accepted. Bogus results must not be given.
- Authors must state that all data in the paper are real and authentic.
- Authors must report any errors in their published paper to the Chief Editor/ Editors.
- Authors should provide the revised version of their article, according to the reviewers' recommendations.
- Maintaining the confidentiality of the complete review process.
- Providing a detailed, constructive, and unbiased evaluation in a timely manner on the scientific content of the work.
- Reviewers should identify relevant published work that has not been cited by the authors
- Notifying the journal editor about any financial or personal conflict of interest and declining to review the manuscript when a possibility of such a conflict exists.
- Notifying the journal editor of any ethical concerns in their evaluation of submitted manuscripts; such as any violation of ethical treatment of animal or human subjects or any considerable similarity between the previously published article and any reviewed manuscript.
Chief Editor/ Editors' responsibilities
- Editors decide which of the articles submitted to the journal should be published
- Editors are responsible for the contents and overall quality of the publication
- Editors should evaluate manuscripts exclusively on the basis of their academic merit
- Peer review assists the editors in making editorial decisions. Editors should publish only peer-reviewed accepted articles
- Editors should have a clear picture of a research's funding sources
- An editor must not use unpublished information in the editor's own research without the express written consent of the author.
To fully realize the potential of open access to research literature, barriers to reuse need to be removed. The Creative Commons (CC) licenses have emerged as an effective legal instrument to achieve this. Instead of transferring rights exclusively to publishers (the approach usually followed in subscription publishing), authors grant a non-exclusive license to the publisher to distribute the work, and all users and readers are granted rights to reuse the work.
CC-BY allows for unrestricted reuse of content, subject only to the requirement that the source work is appropriately attributed. The CC-BY license thereby requires that authors are given appropriate credit for their work, as explained in a recent post from Creative Commons
Terms & Conditions Policy
We shall not take any accountability for the contents of articles published in the journal and all such liability shall lie with the author/s.
The opinions expressed in the articles are exclusively of the author/s and IJASRE may not agree with such opinions in part or in full. All the articles submitted for publication in IJASRE are peer-reviewed for genuineness, moral issues, and effectiveness.
The decision of the reviewers shall be held final. Authors are solely responsible for the uniqueness of the published work. IJASRE shall advocate the highest ethical standards of scientific publications.
The Journal retains the copyrights of all material published in the issue. However, reproduction of the published material in the part or total in any form is permitted with due acknowledgment of the source as per ethical norms.
Copyright © 2018 IJASRE All Rights Reserved