About the Journal
The International Journal of Advance in Scientific Research and Engineering (IJASRE) is a scholarly peer-reviewed, an open access multidisciplinary journal for the publication of new ideas, the state of the art research results and fundamental advances in all fields of Science, Engineering and Technology. The vision of IJASRE is to publish original articles related to the current trends of research in the field of Science, Engineering, and Technology. IJASRE brings together Scientists, Academicians, Engineers, Scholars, and Students of Science, Engineering, and Technology.
Journal Short Title: IJASRE
Submission is open: Vol 7, Issue 6, jUNE - 2021
The IJASRE indexed in more than 45 libraries.
Submission closes: 20-06-2021
Crossref DOI Prefix:10.31695/IJASRE
Digital Archiving: LOCKSS
Call for Papers: Submit your paper for Peer review.
Review notification: Within one week
Publication: Accepted papers will be added immediately to the "current" volume's Table of Contents.
Download: Paper Template
Benefits for Authors
- IJASRE is an International, Peer-Reviewed, Open Access Journal
- All the published articles are assigned a Unique CrossRef DOI with a prefix: 10.31695/IJASRE.
- The IJASRE journal utilizes the LOCKSS system to create a Digital archiving system
- Indexed in Major services like Google Scholar, CrossRef, World Cat, PKP Indexing, Schematic Scholar, BASE, and more
- Free Digital Certificate and PDF Journal copy
- Worldwide Indexing Immediately After The Paper Publication
- The IJASRE uses PKP dynamic software.
- Copyright on any article in this journal is retained by the author(s) under the Creative Commons license CCBY NC 4.
- Paper Will Be Published Immediately in The Current Issue After Acceptance.
- IJASRE uses IEEE paper Format.