Aim & Scope
The International Journal of Advances in Scientific Research and Engineering (IJASRE) is an Open Access journal which means that all content is freely available without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles, or use them for any other lawful purpose, without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author. This is in accordance with the BOAI definition of Open Access. No article submission fee is charged to the author/s.
IJASRE Journal is a peer-reviewed, open-access journal that publishes original works in a wide range of subfields in the Natural Science, Social sciences, and engineering, like Physics, Chemistry, Health Science, Management Science, and Engineering fields.
The Journal is issued in electronic form (for free) as an annual volume (free for the authors). The Journal accepts 5 types of articles defined as follows:
- Research Articles: A research article is a regular article that aims to present new findings.
- Short Communication: A letter to the editor is a short article that aims to present new findings that require fast publication procedures.
- Review Articles: A review article is an article that aims to present comprehensively already existing findings.
- Innovations: An innovation is an article that aims to present new procedures or devices.
- Selected conference articles: Upon an agreement with a conference committee, selected papers may be published by the Journal in a special section. In this case, the editor will appoint in collaboration with the conference committee guest editors.
The International Journal of Advances in Scientific Research and engineering is to provide publication of refereed, high-quality original research papers.